Crazy Kids : : portrait session

_______________________________________________________________________________________

To borrow a phrase from my grandfather, these are "crazy kids." When I was a young lad, I would walk home from the bus stop and pass by my grandparents house. My grandfather was a devoted carpenter and you could always find him working on some random wood-working project. As we walked by, he would always ask, "what did you learn today," and invariably we would respond, "nothing." He'd mutter under his breath, "crazy kids." For some reason that has always stuck in my mind about him and now I find myself saying the same...does this mean I'm getting old?

It probably goes without saying, but I had a fun time wrangling these expressions out of them. You can almost see their personalities in each of their portraits. Hope you like them :)

Kids_2010

No comments:

Post a Comment